Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dreams actually mean stuff part 2

On Monday I got to work at three, around four I got a call from my mom. My real dad's girlfriend called my aunt Bernie, my aunt Bernie called my sister Mercedes, my sister called my mom, mom called me. My dad was in my hospital, he was in emergency surgery. Part of his intestines erupted which was found on the cat scan. It also means that poisons are leaking into his body. Which can causes deadly complications, big chance of awful infections, which leads to a higher chances of death. We didn't know if he wasn't going to make it. If he was going to die in surgery, I wouldn't be able to say goodbye for him to hear it.
Mercedes, Luke, Ange, and my mom came to the hospital and we waited for the surgeon to tell us the result. He made it through the surgery, will be in the hospital for a week. He will have to come back in another three months for another surgery. Which means that there is a slight chance that during the second surgery or recovery something could go wrong, and he might not make it.
Oi with the Poodlies already!!
This week my real dad almost died. I saw my dad with week after seven years of not seeing or talking to him. I didn't see this coming, there was no way I could have seen this coming. It's awkward and stressful. My life is easier without my real dad in it. He only causes stress and guilt. I can't trust him, but I somewhere in my heart I do love him. He's my dad, he will always be my dad. I have his eyes, and his temper. I also have red hair, and I guess the temper is attached to the red hair.........along with my pale skin. His genes are in me, and he partly made me too. That's reality.......I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am glad to hear that everything is OK for now. I will tell you that I was a little nervous that my mom was calling you guys but she wanted you to know and I am glad. I pray for all of you and hope that everything works out. Your blog was good. I love you.

Ange said...

love you kate...