
For December I thought I would turn things around a little for a great guy that once was with us on this earth.
On December 13, 2005 David Allweiss died of Acute Biphenotypic Leukemia. The day after Thanksgiving day 2005, Dave thought he caught the flu from his family. On November 29Th, at 1:30am, Dave's wife Meghan found him non responsive and called 911. They brought him to Mission Hospital, and the next day the Dr. Nagasawa diagnosed him with Acute Biphenotypic Leukemia. His friends, family, and himself were in complete utter shock over the n
ews. The Leukemia had been in his system for less than five months. In his time in the hospital Dave was fighting back and slowly winning, unfortunately the form Leukemia was very aggressive, and as the days lead on his condition worsen. On December 13Th 2005, at 9:15pm Dave passed peacefully at the age of 22.
This eagle scout had graduated Pepperdine University with a bachelors degree of Arts Business Administration. In 2003, David met the love of his life Meghann Hunter; they had a two year relationship and were married in July 2005. They were married less than four mouths before he died.
David Allweiss was a strong minded, determined, and the sweetest person you'll meet. He would put others first, and wasn't afraid to try anything. His family and friends were the most important thing to him, and he cherished every moment with them. I am glad to have been friends with Dave. I had a lot of good memories of him and his friends. I got to know Dave, and his two best friends during the end of my sophomore year of high school. I still keep in touch with His two best friends Sean and Matt to this day. I will keeping cherishing the memory of him with them.
David Alexander Allweiss
December 1982- December 2005
ews. The Leukemia had been in his system for less than five months. In his time in the hospital Dave was fighting back and slowly winning, unfortunately the form Leukemia was very aggressive, and as the days lead on his condition worsen. On December 13Th 2005, at 9:15pm Dave passed peacefully at the age of 22.This eagle scout had graduated Pepperdine University with a bachelors degree of Arts Business Administration. In 2003, David met the love of his life Meghann Hunter; they had a two year relationship and were married in July 2005. They were married less than four mouths before he died.

David Allweiss was a strong minded, determined, and the sweetest person you'll meet. He would put others first, and wasn't afraid to try anything. His family and friends were the most important thing to him, and he cherished every moment with them. I am glad to have been friends with Dave. I had a lot of good memories of him and his friends. I got to know Dave, and his two best friends during the end of my sophomore year of high school. I still keep in touch with His two best friends Sean and Matt to this day. I will keeping cherishing the memory of him with them.
David Alexander Allweiss
December 1982- December 2005
No comments:
Post a Comment