I had this dream about two weeks ago.
I was in this small village in some foreign in country in the hills. Most of the village including me was in this yellow room. We were there remembering someone that died and was watching the elders of the village disperse the ashes into the air. Everyone watched quietly as they flew into the open part of the roof. The ceremony was almost done, and I went to go look out the window. To my horror, I saw the rest of the village that wasn't at the ceremony being killed by a Hugh anaconda. The anaconda was wasn't eating them, but was killing them to save them for later. Once the ceremony ended, I ran for the door, and realized that all the doors of the building were locked. Then before I could say anything, someone else looked out the window, which started complete and utter chaos in the room. Then all at once, the anaconda busted through the windows, into the room, and within minutes there was no hope for anyone in that room for survival. People were getting flung right and left, you heard screaming, and bones crushing. I frantically went to go find an open door. I found a open door in the back of the building, and when I opened the door there was a small stoned brook going down the mountain along the building. There an elder who followed me, and said " the water will lead you safety". So, I started finding who was left, and leading them out the door and told them to follow the stream down the hill and it will lead them to safety. I got the very last person that was still alive, and I got out the door, I knew it was my turn to now go down the hill, but then the anaconda found me. I looked at the Anaconda, he looked at me and started coming towards me. I closed the door, and then woke up............
Ever since I was little, I was told if there are snakes in your dreams, something bad is going to occur. So, beware!
December isn't the best month, I have had friends and family die in this month. December was coming up which made sense about the ashes in the dream. I was worried about the snake in my dream. It was a anaconda, which is one of the biggest snakes in the world. Which meant the what ever was coming, is was going to be big and bad. The next day I decided to tell my best friend Demi about the dream. I felt something bad was on it's way, and warned her about it. My thought process was thinking David Allweiss- boy scouts- friends-family back east- my family here. I couldn't have never prepare myself for what was actually coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment