Today phoebe took her first trip to the vet. Recently phoebe have been leave little blood marks all over my bathroom counter. Because of the size of the marks, it looked like it was coming from her paws. It started months ago, I thought it would heal by itself, by instead it only got worse.
This morning, I wo
Once we got to the vet, I set her down on the bench, and that's when she started " I'm lost" kind of howl. Once I started talking to her as I sat next to her filling out the paper work, she didn't make another peep.We got into the room, and the techs opened the cage door to get her to take her weight. Phoebe was calm, quiet, and very easy going. She didn't freak out or run away, which I thought she was going to do. She was very good, They took her weight, and she made no hassle. Once the techs were out of the room, I sat down and she sat in my lap until the vet can in. The vet came in checked her paws, her bladder, took her in the back and gave her all her vaccines. She is in good health, and her paws weren't cut up. Her ears teeth and fur were good. and was even good when they took her temp rectally.She didn't bite, scratch, or wine the whole time. She was an excellent patient. I was very proud of my cat.
3 comments:
Good job at the vet Phoebe! I'm glad you're in good health =)
Feebee looks FREAKED out in that pic with the vet....
that's because the vet put her hand around phoebe's neck
Post a Comment