
Robert Downey JR!!!!!
This is one of the movie stars in Hollywood that was extremely big in Hollywood, got into drugs, hit rock bottom, disappeared, and is now rising from their own ashes. That is one of the many reasons I have to respect Robert. He learned from his mistakes and is turning himself around. I tell you LADIES, I'm so glad! He is sooooooooo steamy he makes my
heart melt. (Growl)
Robert has done a hugh amount of work in Hollywood. I look up his file on IMDB and the list didn't end! It is was a crazy list! But what we can expect from Robert ( aka Tony stark ) in the upcoming years in The avengers, another iron man, Sherlock homes, and a movie called Poe to come out in 2012. Now could that be Edgar Allen Poe? Maybe. I hope so! Just expect great things coming from Robert Downey JR, our yummy man of the month! :D
This is one of the movie stars in Hollywood that was extremely big in Hollywood, got into drugs, hit rock bottom, disappeared, and is now rising from their own ashes. That is one of the many reasons I have to respect Robert. He learned from his mistakes and is turning himself around. I tell you LADIES, I'm so glad! He is sooooooooo steamy he makes my
heart melt. (Growl)Robert has done a hugh amount of work in Hollywood. I look up his file on IMDB and the list didn't end! It is was a crazy list! But what we can expect from Robert ( aka Tony stark ) in the upcoming years in The avengers, another iron man, Sherlock homes, and a movie called Poe to come out in 2012. Now could that be Edgar Allen Poe? Maybe. I hope so! Just expect great things coming from Robert Downey JR, our yummy man of the month! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment