
a few thoughts on dieting:
Is it really mind over matter?
Can you look at your salad or Liquid substance and say " it's just food "?
Or does it turn out matter over mind?
In most cases it does turn into matter over mind. When dieting you turn to eating salads, fruit, veggies and cutting out everything else. Or going to a liquid diet (Which is dangerous ) to lose some weight. In the beginning it helps lose the first couple pounds, but then we eat something solid and gain it all back. So what is the point of being frustrated and hungry if it's not working?
The key to dieting is when, what, and how.
Like for me
- I have changed the way things roll throughout the day:
1. I HAVE to eat breakfast
2. I need to workout before noon
3. I eat my biggest meal at lunch and not at dinner
4. i eat my portion of protein before 3pm
5. I cut out fast food, limited my caffeine and alcohol intake,
all this concludes my metabolism boasting up
and i work out 3 to 4 times a week.
It's changing the way you eat ALL THE TIME. If you changing the way you are eating it for a period of time to lose the weight, yes it going to come off. It's a never ending cycle if you don't stay that way.
Just another helpful tip from me to you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment