Monday, November 17, 2008

Starbucks moment :)

So I was on my way with my sister tonight to a finacal semster. We were going through a drive through starbucks in lake forest. The conversation went like this:

Starbucks: welcome to starbucks, how can I help.......(gasp!!)
Ang????

Ange: yeah?

Starbucks: it's rachel!!!!!!!!

Katelin: She can see us? Creepy!

Ange: oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I didn't know you worked at this starbucks!?!

starbucks ( rachel): come to the window! oh my gosh!!


She started crying when we got to the window. Rachel was one of the kids Ange use to babysit when she was younger. It was defineltiy a starbucks moment . Something Ange and I wasn't expecting. It all happened too before we went to go learn how to handle our money better. There was a finanical class given by saddleback to help to budget your money better. We were thinking the class would be maybe half full, because it's monday.................Nope!
It was sooo crazy full, they ran out of chairs and people started sitting on the floor! I felt better after the class, expectly the way the economy is going. May the stresses of money hopefully diminish!

No comments: