Monday, October 20, 2008

It's been a while

It's been a while since I've written. Updating you I don't want to do, so I'm not. I watching dancing with the stars and the " very old lady " I don't know what her name is, but I do know she is was on golden girls. maybe....sure why not!
She gives it all she's got, but YOU KNOW!! it's not enough to get to the end........
I guess it entertaining.
they got the same score as lance bass. Poor lance bass, his partner isn't a ball room dancer, she is a hip hop dancer. she doesn't get it, she pisses off the judges and lance can't switch partners. :(
And that's how it is my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The old lady of 82 is Cloris Leachman. She was in the classic movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Great movie by the way.. She was also in the tv show in the 80's Facts of life. Cloris is a legendary actress.