Sunday, November 13, 2005

Club 33










November 13, 2005
Current mood: happy {BROUGHT OVER FROM MYSPACE}

The best Sunday ever!!!

So, my Sunday started with my best friend Sarah waking me up, and telling me she threw up all over my bed spread. We were drinking the night before. After driving Sarah home, I signed in my step sister into Disneyland while being yelled at on the phone by my parents because my room smelled like vomit. My shift at work did not start until six, so I had time to try to fix the smell at home. After a LOT of trying, I ended up throwing out my bed spread, and coming to realize that I might have to remove a section of my carpet in my room.
When I got to work it started off with a dead head( going around the jungle with no guest in the boat). My first boat sucked ass! Completely silent! After that boat, all my boats were amazing! While on the dock one of my leads that was off duty came up and asked me if I remember the private party I took around the jungle yesterday. Well of course I remember! Sweetest trip ever! It was a small family that I took privately around the jungle that was having an awful time in the park. The guy looked familiar, but i just couldn't place him. By the end of the trip around the jungle they were all in a better mood. Then she told me that it was Tony Hawk I took around the jungle! First shock and then happiness. Tony Hawk is my first Famous person that I taken around the Jungle Cruise. That night, I was just working a five hour shift , so it went by real fast.
When we closed, our lead that night suggested to have story time in Tarzan's tree house. Story time is one of the special things that the leads like doing at the end of the night for the skippers. Out of all the skippers that closed that night, only five or so went to story time. Well.......................... WE didn't have story time in the tree house! We passed the tree house! Instead we went straight into Club 33. It was unbelievable!!!! We got to here the stories, see the pictures, see the Mary Poppins table, the red walls, the happiest millionaire phone booth, the glass elevator. The view from club 33 over looked all New Orleans. it was just the most amazing thing!
The day started off crappy, but ended with a wonderful ending.

No comments: