Sunday, November 05, 2006
It's a hole!!!
About a couple of days ago I was really tired and downed almost a whole cup of coffee. Now, if the coffee is cold, that's ok. In my case, the coffee was just made. :(
That's right my friends! I burned my whole bottom lip. Your lip gets all bumpy and you start talking all funny, it's just not pleasant. Last night I got off work and went to BJ'S with my Sarah. She got pizza and I got the most rockin potato! For some reason or another I didn't realize the time, we got there around 10:30 and didn't leave until midnight. Or course the service sucked like always, but we got our food one way or another. Sarah and I got home watched some Gilmore and then went to bed. I swear, it was probably around 4 or five in the morning.
I got up around ten and was out of it. Went to bed for another 15 minutes and went to get ready for work. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, got dressed have half awake. I looked in the mirror and saw the hole on my lip! No joke! The scar on my lip was gone and there was a hole here instead. DISGUSTING!!!!
So, I got to work today, and the waiting room door is closed. First though: was I suppose to be the morning person?
Then walked the the room and Sujata was sitting there. They closed the door because there were family members crying of the their mother that just coded and died. Sad......Moment of silence.
One by one more family member came into the room. Sujata left for the day, and then before I knew it, I had a full waiting room of crying people. Then the trauma bells go off.
Amber calls me, we talk and then I had to get off the phone for the respect of the family now singing in my waiting room. Some priest/ someone important in their religion came and led them through a morning ceremony. When this ceremony is going on, the helicopters come in with the trauma. There were three helicopter, with all traumas from Ortega highway. So I have morning service going on in the waiting room, and the trauma situation in the hospital.
But all time stopped when the hottest cop came by with the trauma patient. I mean all time stopped.
He just walked by..... (sigh)
The end
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment