For all that know, I work at a hospital. In February it will be five years that I have worked there. AMAZING!!! Ever since I have worked at the hospital, there is this older man that looks exactly like George Lucus. Out of all the years I have been here, every time I past him, no change.Now I am talking about exact same hair color, weight, even the length of beard! I swear it could be him twin....scary!
When I worked at Disneyland, on the Jungle Cruise, there was a guys I knew named Jordan and Micheal Libby. Jordan had to be at least 6 foot 3. There is a transporter at the hospital that looks exactly like him same height, same curly hair, same face, same skin tone exacly the same........There is also another transporter that looks exactly like micheal libby, but a little taller.......I believe. Same thing! Everything down to the skin tone looks like Micheal. Last but not least, the manager down in the cafateria in the hospital looks like Ricky Ricardo, my favorite look-a-like of all!
No comments:
Post a Comment