Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rants

The gym

1. If you are going to the gym, please wear clothes that fits you. We don't need to see your muffintop in full sight.
2.When going to the gym to impress someone, it doesn't mean wear LESS clothing. My eyes will be forever scared for the 60 year old cougar wear a sports bra that is barely covering her breasts.
If they think you are beautiful, it doesn't matter what you are wearing.
3. I understand when the gym is full it is noisy. Putting the music in the gym at FULL volume doesn't help any of us. I can't hear what anyone is saying, which means we are all yelling. Also,When I have to put my ipod at almost full volume to hear it, something is wrong with that.
4. The gym is a place to focus on exercising, and having fun....well sort of. The gym IS NOT the place to bring your personal problems and the start having a full blown fight while on the treadmill.
if you are going to fight, bring it outside. Or go to the boxing class in the next hour to workout your aggression. THANK YOU!
5. If you are playing basketball, and you get mad, popping the ball really doesn't help you. The other team members can just go get another one.....just saying...
6. The only places they should have mirror in the gym should be the class room. I've never seen so many vein people in the room.

No comments: