Tangled is the cutest movie! The sarcasm is brilliant! Totally two thumbs up! When while watching the movie though, it got me thinking. What is my dream?
My ultimate dream was to work at Disneyland. That is already done, now what?
I believe my dream/dreams became into more of a list of the things I want to do before I die. Already went to Hawaii, already went in a shark cage....
The more I started thinking about it, the more it gravitate towards Graceland and Prince Edward Island.
My dream became clear. My dream is to visit Graceland and Prince Edward Island. Why you might ask?
Welllll....
I'm a Hugh, Hugh, Hugh, Hugh Elvis fan. I want to visit his house on the anniversary of his death. I want to be there with the millions upon millions of fans that do the silent walk tour on that night.
Prince Edward Island because I grew up with Anne of green gables. I want to be on the Island, and visit THE LAKE OF SHINING WATERS....
I also want to see many things on the island.
Heres dreaming...

No comments:
Post a Comment