Wednesday, March 23, 2011

seriously!?!

Dear Weather,

I know you think it's funny to change the weather so rapidly.I bet you get the best giggle when someone is drenched from the rain that you have suddenly given us with no notice. I bet you pee your pants when someone get a 3rd degree sunburn. Mainly, because it was going to rain that day, and instead it's 95 degrees outside. I even know for a fact, that you roll on the ground laughing when you give us hurricane winds. Especially when watching a women's dress fly straight up making her stunned of what just happened.
Oh, why? Why do you do this to us? Give us nice warm weather for the first few hours, and then start with the rain. Then change your mind and go back to clear weather at night!?!
Seriously weather! It's not funny anymore! Please stop!

Thank you

No comments: