Thursday, June 03, 2010

Third times the charm

I have learned a very valuable lesson when it come to dishwashers, dishes, and dish washing soap. My house was out of dish washing soap, so i went to big lots and bought Palmoive ECO +. It's phosphate free and apparently it's a new formula. I was thinking GREAT! it 's cheap, and it's lemon scented ( which really doesn't make a difference ), and it is econ friendly.
This NEW Palmolive turned and stained all my dishes white! I was sooooooooo mad! So I run a cycle after that with no soap. It did not come off. I go to the store buy a DIFFERENT dish washing soap that was clear, and it was cascade that we always use. The stains did not come off. I ran two loads with cascade, nothing happened.
Find out from my mom, that white vinger will help. I ran the first load, a little came off. Ran the second load, more came off. So, I am hoping as I am running the third load, the rest will come off.I am crossing my fingers.
Lesson learned! Never use dish washing soap that is white, or new.

No comments: