Monday, December 14, 2009

Make the banging stop

It's 11:00pm and I'm at work. They are working on the floor in the next hall way over. It's been nothing but banging, drilling, yelling, banging, and more drilling since three this afternoon. My head hurts. At one point, the wall was shaking so hard, I thought the wall was coming down ! I ran out of my office! it doesn't help that I wake up with vertigo this morning and am still dealing with it. I didn't make it through the whole dentist appointment this morning. With the dentist chair leaned back the way it was, I was thought I was going to die right there in that chair. With emetrel, three diet 7ups, and four pieces of bread later I was able to get to this point. Construction ( from hell ) the next hall way over. Hooray....
But on the good flip note of all this is I'm doing a good with my teeth. My dentist said so. :D

No comments: