In the middle of May I received a invite in the mail from my best friend Lailah. The invite was all about Sex in the City. It invited Sarah and I to get together and watch the movie. Then tell her all about it. Because once we had seen it, she had already had seen it, because she is in Virginia. Last week I went up to Fullerton and hung out with Sarah. Of course every time I go up to Fullerton, I want to go to spaghetti factory. There isn't one down by me, but there is one up by Sarah. So, we have a leserly dinner with trying a New dish which we both loved, and ended dinner with the most awesome ice cream. Spumoni ICE cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!
Anyways.....moving on
After dinner we went to the movies to see Sex in the City. While waiting for the movie, we took some pictures with a couple cutouts, harassed the lobby guy, and brought a bunch of candy before walking into the actual theatre. And I have to say.......................
Most AMAZING MOVIE EVER!!!!!!
Then around 1am drove Sarah home, then took myself home and went to sleep.
Sarah and Katelin day of Fun!
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment