In a sense of a form, I did!
Around the end of March I stop taking my appetite supprants. The first of April, I started being beyond pissed off, and then crying the next minute. Sure I'm a woman and all, but this was even usually for knowing my own body. The second week of April, I started taking this medicine for my ear because if sounds like Darth Vader is in the left ear ALL THE TIME!!!!
Third week of April, i lost it! i hit a point where i destroyed the bathroom, and went to working crying and cried and work the whole time.** Low point**
Went to the doctor's the next day, and found out stopping the appetite supprants without being weened off them will make me crazy, and the ear medicine on top of that will make me mood.
So, yea I was taking crazy pills!
No comments:
Post a Comment