when I was little, I would always get pink eye around April every year. It always went through my birthday too. It was a common fact that every year I got pink eye. Once I got older, It went away and never came back. Well, last Monday I woke up with my throat a little sore. I made sure a drank a lot of water. Next morning, I woke up with a sore throat and a hangover. Wednesday i woke up with a sore throat and mucus. Great.....
At this point I was drink tons of water, juices, and taking halls cough drops.
Didn't help.
My Friday, it was so bad. I calmed to myself that I was sick, and me trying to prevent this didn't work. So I rested all Friday, had not solid foods, tons of liquids, and by that night, it was SO much better! It seemed that it went away. It was so good in fact, that I went out with friends that night. The next morning, that alarm went off, and my right eye was not able to open.It felt like someone super glued my eye shut.
Shit!
There was no indication that I was getting pink eye. I was up til 2 or 3 in he morning, and I looked at myself in the mirror before going to bed. No redness.
It took a half an hour with a hot cloth over my eye before it was able to open. I washed my face, got dressed , called in sick for work, and went straight to the doctor. Not only at this point did I have pink eye, but a chest/mucus cold at the same time. The doctor gave me eye drops, and medicine. I have been sitting in bed for two day watch My so called life thinking of all the stuff I need to get done.
Oi with the poodles already!
Horray for Mucus and pink eye......
No comments:
Post a Comment