Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Chronicles of Narnia

On Sunday I started A new chapter in the book Chronicles of Narnia. The next chapter is called Prince Caspian. My mom gave me word that have begun production on Prince Caspian already. So I though I step ahead a read the book before the movie comes out
Things that have been happening:

- Phoebe e ( my cat ) has decided that the dinning room table is now her favorite place to sit
- we have a bird that has returned to our house " the beeper" it belongs to ange
- I am now hooked on Grey' s Anatomy,: done with season one, onto season two
- I am no longer friends with Amber bell
- still haven't read the last two Harry potter books
- I have lost ten pounds and will get weighed next week
- my long time friend Brian will be coming home from Japan to visit with his girlfriend
- cauliflower and chicken don't go together
- Hard Rock's twisted mac chicken and cheese rocks!
- cooking meatballs takes time, because you will burn them if you speed up the process
- eating food I shouldn't eat now makes me sicker than a dog
- the phase LOL is still being used too much by everyone
That's it for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Chronicles of Narnia is a great series--C.S Lewis rocks. (C.S. Graves does too haha) Yay, you finally got hooked on Grey's Anatomy!!! now you and I can talk about it together. :)

Ange said...

sooo funny. I love my little Grim Beeper.